Proceeds benefit LEAP
Sunday, April 10, 2016
Race begins and ends on Yale University's Cross Campus, in New Haven, Connecticut.
A map of the course.
Participants are welcome to run, jog, or walk.
- 8 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.: Registration, bib and t-shirt pickup at Woolsey Hall, Cross Campus
- 9:30 a.m.: Fun Run (0.7 miles) ages 12 & under
- 10:00 a.m.: Main Run/Walk (4 miles)
- Post-race: Awards ceremony, refreshments, and raffle
- Online registration is closed
- Race day registration fees
For the 4-mile Run: $25 per person, $20 for student runner. The Fun Run fee is $10 per child. Sign up at Woolsey
Hall (located on College Street between Wall and Grove), Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut.
- T-shirts for the first 250 registrants of the 4-mile run
- Run registration fee includes one raffle ticket (additional raffle tickets are $5 each)
- Computerized timing and results
- Raffle prizes to be announced
- Trophies/awards for overall top male and female runners
- Trophies/awards for top three males and top three females in each age category
- Trophies/awards for top male and top female wheelchair athletes
- Medals for all Fun Run participants
- From I-95 heading North:
Take downtown New Haven exit (exit 47). Take exit 1 and proceed straight to the light. Turn right onto Church Street, then left at third light onto Chapel Street, then right at second light onto College Street. Follow College for 1 1/2 blocks, registration is on the left on College between Elm and Wall Streets.
- From I-95 heading South:
Take downtown New Haven exit (exit 47). Continue directions from I-95 North.
- From I-91 Heading South:
Take downtown New Haven exit (exit 1). Continue directions from I-95 North.
Parking garages are located at the corner of Chapel and College Streets
(turn left from Chapel onto College Street, garage immediately on the left).
New Haven Hotel
229 George Street
New Haven, Connecticut 06510
Telephone: (800) 644-6835
Sponsors and Contributors
- Jonathan Edwards College
- Yale University
- Yale University Dining Hall Services
Call (516) 487-9502 or e-mail: email@example.com
Julia's Run for Children 2016 is managed by JB Sports LLC.