Proceeds benefit LEAP
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Race begins and ends on Yale University's Cross Campus. A map of the course.
- 7:45-9:45 a.m.: Registration at Woolsey Hall, Cross Campus
- 9:30 a.m.: Fun Run (0.7 mile) ages 12 & under
- 10:00 a.m.: Main Run/Walk (4 miles)
- Post-race: Awards ceremony and raffle
Pre-registration costs $16 per person for the 4-mile Run, and $5 per person for the Fun Run. To pre-register, download the registration form (PDF), fill it out, and mail it with payment to (postmarked by March 22, 2006):
Julia Rusinek Memorial Fund
2 West Drive
Great Neck, New York 11021
Alternatively, you can submit form and payment (by March 24, 2006) to the mail slot at:
Jonathan Edwards' Master's House
70 High Street
New Haven, CT 06511
You can also register online.
- Race day registration
Registration costs $20 per person for the 4-mile Run, and $8 per person for the Fun Run. Sign up at Woolsey
Hall on Cross Campus (located on College Street between Elm and Wall), Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut.
- From I-95 heading North:
Take downtown New Haven exit (exit 47, a left-hand exit). Take exit 1 and proceed straight to the light. Turn right onto Church Street, then left at third light onto Chapel Street, then right at second light onto College Street. Follow College for 1 1/2 blocks, registration is on the left on College between Elm and Wall Streets.
- From I-95 heading South:
Take downtown New Haven exit (exit 47). Continue directions from I-95 North.
- From I-91 Heading South:
Take downtown New Haven exit (exit 1). Continue directions from I-95 North.
Parking garages are located at the corner of Chapel and College Streets
(turn left from Chapel onto College Street, garage immediately on the left).
New Haven Hotel
229 George Street
New Haven, Connecticut 06510
Telephone: (203) 498-3100
Toll-free: (800) NH-Hotel
Mention Julia's Run for Children to get a special rate!
- Raffle prizes, including:
- Two roundtrip airline tickets
- more prizes to be announced
- Trophies/awards for overall top male and female runners
- Trophies/awards for top males and top females in each age category
- Trophies/awards for top male and top female wheelchair athletes
- Medals for all Fun Run participants
Call (516) 487-9502
Julia's Run for Children 2006 managed by JB Sports LLC. Timing and results provided by HI-TEK Racing.